Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I want to make it through our appointment tomorrow with the BMT team with hair. Just one visit? I met with them lots 2.5 years ago without hair and there are more visits slated for the future.

I avoid touching my hair at all costs and still have to brush my clothes off almost constantly.

I felt like a meth addict when my skin was so itchy before diagnosis. Once again, I'm an out-of-control addict who constantly feels something brushing against my neck and chest and is brushing (almost) invisible strands away.

Think of how much time and energy--and hair product!--I'll save when I'm bald. It quite freeing.

Brayden is at our door tonight with a frozen chicken casserole meal and still warm AMAZING chocolate chip cookies.

Walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day might not be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment