Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday, July 8, 2011

I've got it. The perfect solution to all of my problems. Actually, any one of three solutions work. You pick.

1) Find someone who has a magic wand and can pouf! everything away. Any takers? Dale? Tress? Anyone? Anyone? I make a few tentative inquiries, but alas. Not a valid option. Next.

2) Talk the doctors into putting me into a medically induced coma. About six months ought to cover it. BMT? No problem. I'll sleep right through it. Dale, what do you think of this one? They probably need me conscious so my body has a better fighting chance? Darn. That's two strikes.

3) Got a baseball bat? Know how to use one? Great! Knock me out with it. You can knock me out of my dark funks, put me out for some parts of this next experience. It will be great. Go for it. Dale? What do you mean you probably won't be much support from prison? My youngest sister, Tangi, who told me if there was ANYTHING I needed? A big fat no from her too?

Fine, I'm not talking to either one of you--for at least 3.7 seconds! I suppose if you're not willing, no one else is either. Let me know if I'm mistaken though.

It is good that I can finally joke about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment