Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday/Saturday, July 1-2, 2011

Not a lot to add for these days.

Even on two anti-nausea prescriptions, my stomach seems ready to blow at any moment. It ebbs and flows, but it's pretty intense at times. Violently hurling is one of the things I remember most from chemo when I was 7. Thankfully, we're not there.

I'm so tired.

Last occurrence, I felt pretty good, energetic even until the very last month. Then, I crashed. Took the entire month off work, sat in a chair, and basically watched the world go by. It took too much energy most days to participate in it. So unlike me. Usually, I have a hard time watching a movie or TV without working on a project and keeping my hands busy and productive.

This feels like that time, but it's only the first treatment, and I'm not at the lowest blood count period yet. What's going on? I have moments when I feel almost back to normal. Dale will ask, "Are you up for a movie or do you want to watch this show with me?" Sure, love. Sounds great. He starts somthing and five minutes later, I'm sound asleep. Dale covers me up and doesn't let anyone interrupt me. This process continues several times over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment