Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The good news for the day is that I did not plaster the organ with the contents of my stomach! Thank you, Amy! How's that for the goal of the day? Note to self: take the anti-nausea prescription for one more day than originally suggested.

I came up with a fun new game for Dale today. Go ahead. You can play also. Try to guess what food sounds good to eat that I might be able to keep down. I'll even spot you three guesses.

Fried dill pickles? How would you ever guess that? And why would you ever guess that? When I'm feeling like myself, fried pickles don't make it on the favorites list. Here's the game clincher though. . .

Even if you managed to guess the food, if you went to get it for me, by the time you got home with it, it would sound totally disgusting and trigger my gag reflex. Good thing it's Sunday so we didn't have to waste time, energy, or money on that one.

Is this my body's retribution for never going through pregnancy cravings? I think we need to invent a new way to pass time.

We did have a lovely visit with Jen and Klint. It's amazing how similar and yet differently our bodies react to seemingly opposite physical stresses and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment