Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ward Email Message

Cindy sent the following email to all of the women in our ward, inviting them to join in the fast:

From: Cindy Davis
Date: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Trisha Howard
To: Nicole Crawley
Cc: Barry Cloward

Dear Sisters,
Trisha Howard came to my home today and asked for us to remember her in our prayers and in our fast this Sunday. She was told today that her cancer is likely back. They will be doing some tests next week to verify. She said, however, that she believes that faith can move mountains. I agree. I personally, am going to ask that this cup be removed from her, but ultimately that she will have strength as she navigates through whatever is the Lord's will. She said that is what she is going to ask for as well.

I love you sisters. I love Trish. We need to pray for each other more. As we do, I testify...even through email...that we will find an added measure of peace and strength in our own lives and trials.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment