Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Miracles of Priesthood Blessings

I received a blessing tonight that absolutely seemed incredible and helped most of my concerns for this transplant go away.

I was promised:

Peace and comfort.
* That my desires and hopes for this transplant will come true through this procedure.
* I will have the longevity I desire through this process.
* That the doctors and nurses and medical personnel will have the wisdom to know how to help me the best.
* There will be complications, but they will short in nature.
* I will feel the love of my Savior and Heavenly Father and family and friends.
* Through the prayers of those I know and who know me, I will be healed.

Hooray. There's truth behind some of the optimism I've been feeling. Hooray for the power of the priesthood and our Savior's and Father's involvement with our sometimes seemingly insignificant lives on this Earth. Our lives are not insignificant to them!

And thank you for your prayers and kind words and concerns. You are going to help heal me!

No comments:

Post a Comment