Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I guess it's good to be at the point where you're bored in the hospital. It means you can't be feeling too bad, right?

I texted some of my teenage nieces and nephews for their best advice of what to try that's fun while I'm here. Their best tips include the following suggestions:

* Flirt with the staff (Karli).
* Watch all of the Star Wars movies in order (Clark).
* Plan a quest to find the Holy Grail (Chris).
* Time the nurses to see which animal sounds or accents they respond fastest to (Jessica).
* Build sculptures out of the toilet paper rolls and macaroni and cheese to sell on eBay.

Good thing I have my sisters (my personal entertainment committee) and my nieces and nephews to add some levity and fun to this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment