Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dale and I have a great visit in St. Gerorge, attend Fast and Testimony Meeting, and listen to the testimony of one dear sister whose family has been in our home and who recently lost her teenage son (age 17 and one of my two nephews' best friends).

Nolan laid down on the couch to watch a movie with his younger brother. When the movie was over, Austin couldn't wake him. He was gone just like that.

Thank you for the reminder of Heavenly Father's great plan and that we can still have joy and find peace even while experiencing almost unconceivable heartaches and losses. With my limited foresight, I wish I could prevent parents from ever having to bury one of their children. Good thing I'm not in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment