Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Next Step

So where are we at now?

I meet with Dr. Wendy again to see what the recent CT scan showed.

And it doesn't seem like the one tumor we know about is changing much. It's probably too small for the chemo to accurately target it.

"So now get a PET scan and see what we're dealing with," I add.

And immediately, I'm harassed by Dr. Wendy. "Why do all of my patients today like to second guess me without listening to me."

"Well, it's not like any of this is a surprise to me. We've been down this road several times together," I remind her. That seems to mollify her.

Okay, so no chemo today. Instead, I'll wait for a PET scan to be scheduled at Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City again.

No comments:

Post a Comment