Purple Everywhere

Purple Everywhere
Daily Herald picture

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

100-day follow up is FINALLY scheduled for next Tuesday, the 20th, and I have only the following questions to ask, all under the category of "When can I. . .":

* Eat grapes and sushi?
* Stop leaving the room whenever vacuuming or dusting are being done and do them myself?
* Have plants and flowers in our house and work with soil?
* Swim and sit in a hot tub?
* Share hand towels with my husband?
* Stop having to wash bedding every week and towels every two days?
* Fly on a plane?
* Try food samples at places such as Costco?
* Eat soft-serve ice cream?
* Stop needing to wear a HEPA mask whenever I'm in a hospital or doctor's office?
* Shake hands?
* Sit in a room filled with people (attend Sunday School and Relief Society or eat in restaurants)?
* Pet our dog without having to wash my hands immediately afterward?
* Stop taking Acyclovir (anti-viral) and Dapson (to prevent pneumonia)?
* Start taking Crestor? Do I need to start taking it?

In addition,
* What can I do to increase my red blood cell count? Is a low level contributing to needing oxygen 24/7?
* What were the results of the PET, chest x-ray, and blood tests?

Whew! That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment